Welcome to Platinum!
Welcome back to Innings Festival! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Tempe Beach Park for an amazing weekend of live music and baseball action! As a Platinum guest, you have the best seats in the house for the incredible lineup of music, plus lots of other perks to help you make the most of your musical journey.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
2023 Innings Festival Arizona Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Innings Music Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat, sunglasses, and a jacket for the chilly evenings, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Additionally, the Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own. Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: Southeast corner of N. Mill Ave. & E. Rio Salado Pkwy.
Box Office Hours:
- Friday 2/24: 12–7 pm
- Saturday 2/25: 11 am–10 pm
- Sunday 2/26: 11am–9:30 pm
FOR ANY WRISTBAND ISSUES:
Please visit the Wristband Assistance tent located directly inside the main entry gates. There, you can get help with wristband replacements due to malfunction or over-tightening, and more. Your Platinum concierge can help direct you to the proper area as well. See our Wristband Policy HERE.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Link an account with PayPal, Venmo or credit card to buy food, drinks and merch with the tap of your wrist. Register with PayPal or Venmo and you may receive a $10 Innings credit which will be applied to your festival wristband, good for purchases at Innings Festival. Limited to 2,500 PayPal registrations and 2,500 Venmo registrations. Credit expires at 10PM CST on Sunday of Innings. Terms apply.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12:30pm –11 pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm –11 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Innings Festival is located at Tempe Beach & Arts Park 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
The entry gate is at the northeast corner of E. Rio Salado Pkwy. and N. Mill Ave. Look for the VIP & Platinum Lane for express entry.
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pick-up and drop-off location at Ash Ave between 3rd Street and E Rio Salado Parkway.
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Here are a few options:
- Valley Metro Rail
Innings Festival Arizona attendees can use the Mill Ave/3rd St Valley Metro rail station to get to and from Tempe Beach Park. Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park-and-rides. Visit https://www.valleymetro.org/park-and-ride for more information.
- Valley Metro Bus
Valley Metro also offers bus service with stops adjacent to Tempe Beach Park. Route 48 serves Tempe Beach Park with the nearest stop at Ash Ave/Rio Salado Parkway. For route and schedule information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules?tab=local-bus
- Fare information and prices
- Fare on Valley Metro rail and local bus are $2.00 for one ride or $4.00 for 1-Day. Purchase at a fare vending machine at rail stations, on board the bus or at a retail location. For more information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/fares.
- To plan your trip, go to valleymetro.org or download our Ridekick app from the App Store or Google Play.
There is no on site parking at the festival. However, there are many parking lots downtown including the following:
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have access to two exclusive Clubhouses for enjoying all of your Platinum perks. Check out the Premium Map here.
Clubhouse at Home Plate
This is the larger of the two Clubhouse areas and is located immediately adjacent to the Home Plate Stage. It is accessible from within the VIP Lounge, so look for the Platinum Clubhouse portal once you enter the VIP Lounge. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Innings weekend, including:
- Lounge — A shaded space with comfortable, communal seating plus a full-service bar
- Café — Enjoy a variety of tasty bites all day. Full menus attached below!
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions, help with any wristband issues, and provide festival essentials such as sunscreen and ear plugs.
- Lockers — Safely stow your gear for the day in a complimentary locker, available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mobile charging units — Need a recharge for your device? Check out a mobile charger for the day for free ($10 deposit required).
- Viewing deck — Take in a spectacular view of the Home Plate Stage as well as the festival grounds from this elevated platform.
- Access to front-of-stage and side-stage viewing areas
- Access to the golf cart shuttle and Platinum Cruiser boat rides
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
Clubhouse at Right Field
Located next to the Right Field Stage and easily accessible on foot, via the Platinum golf cart shuttle or the Platinum Cruiser! Featuring:
- Bar — A full selection of beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Access to the golf cart shuttle and Platinum Cruiser
- Access to the front-of-stage viewing area
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at two full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. Bar locations:
- Platinum Clubhouse at Home Plate (inside the lounge tent)
- Platinum Clubhouse at Right Field
- Blanco Tequila
- Reposado Tequila
- Double Rye
- Spiced Rum
- 12 Year Scotch
Beer & Seltzer:
- Corona Extra
- Corona Premier
- Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack
- Mamitas Tequila Sunrise
- Mamitas Paloma
- Sierra Neva Pale Ale
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Sierra Nevada Juicy Little Thing
- Sierra Nevada Sunny Thing
- Liquid Death Mountain Water
- Liquid Death Sparkling Water
- Ghost Energy Drink- TBD
- Ghost Energy Drink- TBD
- Assorted sodas and mixers
No need to go hungry with delicious bites from Phoenix’s own M Culinary Concepts. We’ll have a selection of stadium-style favorites in the afternoon with an expanded range of hot and cold dishes in the evening hours, followed by late-night snacks to enjoy with the final sets of the festival. All food is served in the Café within the Platinum Clubhouse at Home Plate and will include options for those with dietary requirements.
Scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF of the weekend menus!
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Home Plate Stage
- Side-stage platform — See the band from the intimate view on the stage itself. No beverages allowed on platform; capacity is limited and subject to artist discretion.
- Front-of-stage — The festival’s equivalent of front-row seating, directly accessible from the Clubhouse.
- Viewing deck — Enjoy fantastic views of the stage and festival grounds from this second-story platform; directly accessible from the Clubhouse.
Right Field Stage
Get up-close with front-of-stage viewing.
Why walk when you can ride, or sail! We have two methods for making the trek between the Home Plate and Right Field stages that much shorter:
- Golf Cart Shuttle — *NEW* this year! Golf cart tram shuttles will provide non-stop service between the two Platinum Clubhouses throughout the festival. These people-movers will transport more people to ensure a great experience!
- Platinum Clubhouse Cruiser — Hop on the boat and enjoy a ride down the Salt River! Don't want to take the tram? Hop aboard one of two pontoon boats for a ride from stage to stage. Look for the boat captain or ask for details from your Platinum Concierge.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas.
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests. Redeem yours at the Platinum Concierge.
- Express Lane at Innings Store — Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Innings Store.