Welcome to VIP!
We’re so glad to host you at Tempe Beach Park for an incredible lineup of music and baseball-themed fun! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, private lounges and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you at Innings!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
2023 Innings Festival Arizona Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Innings Music Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat, sunglasses, and a jacket for the chilly evenings, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: Southeast corner of Mill Avenue & E Rio Salado Parkway
Box Office Hours:
- Friday 2/24: 12–7 pm
- Saturday 2/25: 11 am–10 pm
- Sunday 2/26: 1am–9:30 pm
FOR ANY WRISTBAND ISSUES:
Please visit the Wristband Assistance tent located directly inside the main entry gates. There, you can get help with wristband replacements due to malfunction or over-tightening, and more. Your VIP concierge can help direct you to the proper area as well. See our Wristband Policy HERE.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Link an account with PayPal, Venmo or credit card to buy food, drinks and merch with the tap of your wrist. Register with PayPal or Venmo and you may receive a $10 Innings credit which will be applied to your festival wristband, good for purchases at Innings Festival. Limited to 2,500 PayPal registrations and 2,500 Venmo registrations. Credit expires at 10PM CST on Sunday of Innings. Terms apply.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12:30pm–11 pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm–11 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Innings Festival is located at Tempe Beach & Arts Park 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
The entry gate is at the northeast corner of E Rio Salado Pkwy and N Mill Ave Look for the VIP & Platinum Lane for express entry.
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pick-up and drop-off location at Ash Ave between 3rd Street and E Rio Salado Parkway.
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Here are a few options:
- Valley Metro Rail
Innings Festival Arizona attendees can use the Mill Ave/3rd St Valley Metro rail station to get to and from Tempe Beach Park. Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park-and-rides. Visit https://www.valleymetro.org/park-and-ride for more information.
- Valley Metro Bus
Valley Metro also offers bus service with stops adjacent to Tempe Beach Park. Route 48 serves Tempe Beach Park with the nearest stop at Ash Ave/Rio Salado Parkway. For route and schedule information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules?tab=local-bus
- Fare information and prices
- Fare on Valley Metro rail and local bus are $2.00 for one ride or $4.00 for 1-Day. Purchase at a fare vending machine at rail stations, on board the bus or at a retail location. For more information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/fares.
- To plan your trip, go to valleymetro.org or download our Ridekick app from the App Store or Google Play.
There is no on site parking at the festival. However, there are many parking lots downtown including the following:
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have access to two exclusive areas for enjoying all of your VIP benefits. Check out the Premium Map here!
VIP Lounge at Home Plate
This is the larger of the two VIP areas and is located next to the Home Plate Stage (to the right if you’re looking at the stage). Look for the entry portal near the north end of the main food court. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Innings weekend, including:
- Courtyard Lounge — A landscaped space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including free beer and water.
- VIP Food Vendors — Tasty options for purchase from local faves.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for purchase by individual day or weekend.
- Viewing deck — Take in a spectacular view of the Home Plate Stage on the double-decker platform.
- Access to close-in viewing area near the front of the Home Plate Stage.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
VIP Lounge at Right Field
Located next to the Right Field Stage, to the left as you’re looking at the stage. Featuring:
- Bar — A full selection of choices with free beer and water.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Access to the close viewing near the front of the stage
Drinks and Dining
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within each VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase except beer and water, which are complimentary in the VIP Lounge.
Check back soon for a complete menu of offerings.
The Phoenix area is a mecca for innovative dining, and we try our best to represent that at Innings. We’ll have food options in the VIP Lounge at Home Plate with all-day offerings for purchase. For a wider variety, the main food court is right next door.
Exclusive to the VIP lounge is Lola's Tacos, Craft 64 Pizzeria and Sally's BBQ. Please scroll down to see the attached menu!
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas for both stages. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Home Plate Stage
- Front-of-stage — A designated area near the front of the stage.
- Elevated Viewing — Elevated and tiered standing bleachers with spectacular views of the stage as well as the surrounding festival grounds.
Right Field Stage
Spacious viewing area near the front of the stage. Located House-Left (on the left side if looking at the stage).
Express Lane at the Innings Store
Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Innings Store.