Welcome to VIP!
We’re so glad to host you at Tempe Beach Park for an incredible lineup of music and baseball-themed fun! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, private lounges and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you at Innings!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
2024 Innings Festival Arizona Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Innings Music Festival.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat, sunglasses, and a jacket for the chilly evenings, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
More info coming soon!
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have access to two exclusive areas for enjoying all of your VIP benefits. Premium Map coming soon!
VIP Lounge at Home Plate
This is the larger of the two VIP areas and is located next to the Home Plate Stage (to the right if you’re looking at the stage). Look for the entry portal along the main path from the main festival entrance. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Innings weekend, including:
- Courtyard Lounge — A landscaped space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including free beer (no substitutions) and water.
- VIP Food Vendors — Tasty options for purchase from local faves.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for purchase by individual day or weekend.
- Viewing deck — Take in a spectacular view of the Home Plate Stage on the double-decker platform.
- Access to close-in viewing area near the front of the Home Plate Stage.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
VIP Lounge at Right Field
Located next to the Right Field Stage, to the left as you’re looking at the stage. Featuring:
- Bar — A full selection of choices with free beer and water.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Access to the close viewing near the front of the stage
Drinks and Dining
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within each VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase except beer (no substitutions) and water, which are complimentary in the VIP Lounge.
The Phoenix area is a mecca for innovative dining, and we try our best to represent that at Innings. We’ll have food options in the VIP Lounge at Home Plate with all-day offerings for purchase. For a wider variety, the main food court is right next door.
Food menus coming soon!
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas for both stages. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Home Plate Stage
- Front-of-stage — A designated area near the front of the stage, just behind Platinum viewing.
- Elevated Viewing — Elevated and tiered standing bleachers with spectacular views of the stage as well as the surrounding festival grounds.
Right Field Stage
Spacious viewing area near the front of the stage. Located House-Left (on the left side if looking at the stage).
Express Lane at the Innings Store
Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Innings Store.