Cabanas Welcome Guide
Welcome to Innings!
We’re so excited to have you at the festival as a Cabanas guest. Cabanas offer the unparalleled opportunity to see all the top acts from your own private suite along with complete access to all VIP areas.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything the Cabanas and VIP have to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you at Innings!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
2022 Innings Festival Arizona Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Innings Music Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Wristbands will be delivered before the festival to your Cabana’s main point-of-contact for distribution to all guests.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Link your wristband with PayPal, Venmo or credit card to buy food, drinks and merch with the tap of your wrist. Register with PayPal or Venmo, and you may receive a $5 Innings Credit which will be applied to your festival wristband and is good for purchases at Innings Festival. Limited to 10,000 PayPal registrations and 10,000 Venmo registrations. Credit expires at 10PM CST on Sunday of Innings. Terms apply.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12–11 pm
- Sunday: 12–11 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Innings Festival is located at Tempe Beach & Arts Park 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
The entry gate is at the northeast corner of E. Rio Salado Pkwy. and N. Mill Ave. Look for the VIP, Platinum & Cabanas Lane for express entry.
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pick-up and drop-off location at Ash Ave between 3rd Street and E Rio Salado Parkway.
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Here are a few options:
- Valley Metro Rail
Innings Festival Arizona attendees can use the Mill Ave/3rd St Valley Metro rail station to get to and from Tempe Beach Park. Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park-and-rides. Visit https://www.valleymetro.org/park-and-ride for more information.
- Valley Metro Bus
Valley Metro also offers bus service with stops adjacent to Tempe Beach Park. Route 48 serves Tempe Beach Park with the nearest stop at Ash Ave/Rio Salado Parkway. For route and schedule information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules?tab=local-bus
- Fare information and prices
- Fare on Valley Metro rail and local bus are $2.00 for one ride or $4.00 for 1-Day. Purchase at a fare vending machine at rail stations, on board the bus or at a retail location. For more information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/fares.
- To plan your trip, go to valleymetro.org or download our Ridekick app from the App Store or Google Play.
There is no on site parking at the festival. However, there are many parking lots downtown including the following:
AT THE FESTIVAL
Your private suite awaits you in its premium location next to the Home Plate Stage (to the left as you’re looking at it). Each Cabana is beautifully decorated and features two tiers — a covered space plus an open-air patio just a few steps below. Both levels provide spectacular views of the Home Plate Stage with ample seating and a private bar. Additionally, the Bullpen contains:
- Cabana Café — Help yourself to an array of delicious treats.
- Premium bathrooms
You have access to two exclusive areas for enjoying all of your VIP benefits.
VIP Oasis at Home Plate
This is the larger of the two VIP areas and is located next to the Home Plate Stage (to the right if you’re looking at the stage). Look for the entry portal near the north end of the main food court. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Innings weekend, including:
- Courtyard Lounge — A landscaped space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including free beer and water.
- Food trucks — Tasty options for purchase from local faves.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for $20 for the day or $35 for the weekend. Each locker comes equipped with a mobile charging unit for rejoicing your device on the go. Chargers can be rented separately for $20 for the day or $30 for the weekend.
- Viewing deck — Take in a spectacular view of the Home Plate Stage on the double-decker platform.
- Access to close-in viewing area near the front of the Home Plate Stage.
- Premium bathrooms
VIP Oasis at Right Field
Located next to the Right Field Stage, to the left as you’re looking at the stage. Featuring:
- Bar — A full selection of choices with free beer and water.
- Premium bathrooms
- Access to the close viewing near the front of the stage
Drinks and Dining
Each Cabana has its own private bar offering a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options, all complimentary.
Scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF of the beverage menu.
You don’t need to leave the Cabana Bullpen to enjoy great eating. We’ll have an array of complimentary snacks and heavier hors d’oeuvres served within the Cabana Café. Additionally, you can select from the food trucks with items for purchase within the VIP Oasis at Home Plate as well as the food courts in the General Admission areas.
Scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF of the weekend menus.
Cabana guests have some of the best viewing in the park.
Home Plate Stage
- Enjoy a prime view of the main stage within the comforts of your own Cabana.
- Front-of-stage VIP Viewing area* — A designated area near the front of the stage, accessible via the VIP Oasis at Home Plate.
- VIP Viewing deck* — A double-decker platform with sweeping views of the stage as well as the surrounding festival grounds. Accessible from within the VIP Oasis at Home Plate.
Right Field Stage
Spacious viewing area* near the front of the stage, accessible from within the VIP Osis at Right Field.
* Please note that while the VIP viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Express Lane at the Innings Store
Skip the lines for merch by using the VIP, Cabanas & Platinum Lane at the Innings Store.