Innings Festival Arizona takes place at Tempe Beach & Arts Park 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Rideshare Pickup and Drop Off
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pickup and drop off location at 222 S. Mill Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Enjoy complimentary Bike Valet, presented by Tempe Bicycle Action Group located off Rio Salado Parkway
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Here are a few options:
- Valley Metro Rail
- Innings Festival Arizona attendees can use the Mill Ave/3rd St Valley Metro rail station to get to and from Tempe Beach Park. Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park-and-rides. Visit https://www.valleymetro.org/park-and-ride for more information.
- Valley Metro Bus
- Valley Metro also offers bus service with stops adjacent to Tempe Beach Park. Route 48 serves Tempe Beach Park with the nearest stop at Ash Ave/Rio Salado Parkway. For route and schedule information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules?tab=local-bus
- Fare information and prices
- Fare on Valley Metro rail and local bus are $2.00 for one ride or $4.00 for 1-Day. Purchase at a fare vending machine at rail stations, on board the bus or at a retail location. For more information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/fares.
- To plan your trip, go to valleymetro.org or download our Ridekick app from the App Store or Google Play.
- There is no on site parking at the festival. However, there are many parking lots downtown including the following:
Below, you can find a map depicting the dates and hours roads around Tempe Beach & Arts Park will be closed for Innings Festival.