2023 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2022 below
Innings Festival Arizona takes place at Tempe Beach & Arts Park 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Rideshare Pickup and Drop Off
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pickup and dropoff location at Ash Ave between 3rd Street and E Rio Salado Parkway.
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Here are a few options:
- Valley Metro Rail
- Innings Festival Arizona attendees can use the Mill Ave/3rd St Valley Metro rail station to get to and from Tempe Beach Park. Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park-and-rides. Visit https://www.valleymetro.org/park-and-ride for more information.
- Valley Metro Bus
- Valley Metro also offers bus service with stops adjacent to Tempe Beach Park. Route 48 serves Tempe Beach Park with the nearest stop at Ash Ave/Rio Salado Parkway. For route and schedule information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules?tab=local-bus
- Fare information and prices
- Fare on Valley Metro rail and local bus are $2.00 for one ride or $4.00 for 1-Day. Purchase at a fare vending machine at rail stations, on board the bus or at a retail location. For more information, visit https://www.valleymetro.org/fares.
- To plan your trip, go to valleymetro.org or download our Ridekick app from the App Store or Google Play.
Below, you can find a map depicting the dates and hours roads around Tempe Beach & Arts Park will be closed for Innings Festival.