We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available at the festival. If you need any assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for a police officer or festival staff member.
Security Screening & Entry
- For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a full-body pat-down before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- All bags will be searched before entry.
- Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.
- At any time during the entry process if you have questions, ask for assistance from Festival Staff located at the front gates.